NASHVILLE – Titans Prepare for Sunday’s Game Against Buccaneers
The Tennessee Titans returned to the practice field on Friday at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park as they continue their preparations for the upcoming game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Tackle Chris Hubbard has successfully cleared concussion protocol and is set to return to action on Sunday. Hubbard missed the previous game against the Steelers after starting the first seven games of the season at right tackle.
- Receiver Treylon Burks, who is dealing with a concussion, did not practice on Friday and has been ruled out for Sunday’s game.
- Cornerback Sean Murphy-Bunting, recovering from a thumb injury, also did not practice on Friday and has been ruled out for Sunday.
- Guard Daniel Brunskill, nursing an ankle injury, did not participate in Friday’s practice and has been ruled out for Sunday.
- Tackle Nicholas Petit-Frere, with a shoulder injury, did not practice on Friday and has been ruled out for Sunday.
Quarterback Ryan Tannehill returned to practice on Friday after missing Thursday’s session due to an ankle issue. Coach Mike Vrabel stated that Tannehill’s availability for Sunday’s game will be a gametime decision, listing him as questionable. The backup quarterback position behind starter Will Levis is yet to be determined.
“We’ll assess Ryan’s health and make a decision accordingly,” said Vrabel. “He didn’t take all the reps this week.”
- Linebacker Azeez Al-Shaair, recovering from an ankle injury, participated fully in Friday’s practice and is expected to play.
- Cornerback Roger McCreary, dealing with a hamstring issue, practiced as a full participant on Friday and is good to go.
- Linebackers Jack Gibbens and Luke Gifford, both nursing shoulder injuries, practiced on Friday and are cleared to play.
- Safety Mike Brown, with an ankle injury, practiced on Friday but has been ruled out for Sunday’s game.
- Defensive lineman Denico Autry, who had a rest day on Thursday, returned to practice on Friday and is ready to go.
- Quarterback Will Levis, listed on the Injury Report with a foot injury, practiced on Friday and is expected to play.
- Cornerback Anthony Kendall, limited in Friday’s practice due to a hamstring issue, is listed as questionable.
- Running back Derrick Henry returned to practice on Friday after a day off on Thursday and is ready to play.
- Receiver DeAndre Hopkins, who had a rest day on Friday, participated in practice and is good to go.
The Titans are scheduled to hold a walkthrough in Nashville on Saturday before flying to Tampa on Saturday afternoon for their game against the Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday.