World’s Best Young Tennis Players to Compete at Next Gen ATP Finals in Jeddah
The highly anticipated Next Gen ATP Finals presented by NEOM is set to take place in Jeddah next week, featuring the world’s top 21-and-under players. Leading the eight-man playing field are Arthur Fils and Dominic Stricker, who are expected to showcase their exceptional skills on the court.
When and Where is the 2023 Next Gen ATP Finals?
The 2023 Next Gen ATP Finals will be held from November 28th to December 2nd. This indoor hard-court event, established in 2017, will take place at the prestigious King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The tournament director, Adam Hogg, has ensured that this year’s edition will be nothing short of spectacular.
What is the Format and Who is Playing at the 2023 Next Gen ATP Finals?
The event in Jeddah will feature eight talented 21-and-under players, divided into two groups of four. The top two players from each group will advance to the semi-finals, where they will battle it out for a spot in the final. Matches will be played in a best-of-five sets format, with the first player to win four games emerging victorious. The players competing in this year’s tournament include Arthur Fils, Dominic Stricker, Luca Van Assche, Flavio Cobolli, Alex Michelsen, Hamad Medjedovic, Luca Nardi, and Abdullah Shelbayh.
When is the Draw for the Next Gen ATP Finals?
The draw for the Next Gen ATP Finals in Jeddah will take place on Saturday, November 25th. The exact time of the draw is yet to be confirmed.
What is the Schedule for the Next Gen ATP Finals?
- Main Draw Round-Robin Matches: Tuesday, November 28th – Thursday, November 30th at 3:00 p.m., with a second match scheduled at 4:00 p.m. Evening sessions will commence at 8:00 p.m., followed by a second match.
- Semi-final One: Friday, December 1st at 7:00 p.m.
- Semi-final Two: Friday, December 1st at 9:00 p.m.
- Final: Saturday, December 2nd at 8:00 p.m.
What is the Prize Money for the Next Gen ATP Finals Presented by NEOM?
The Next Gen ATP Finals Presented by NEOM offers a total prize money of $2,000,000. The breakdown of the prize money is as follows:
- Undefeated Champion: $514,000
- Final Win: $153,000
- Semi-Final Win: $113,500
- Each Round-Robin Match Win: $32,500
- Participation Fee: $150,000
- Alternate: $15,000
How Can I Watch the Next Gen ATP Finals?
To catch all the thrilling action of the Next Gen ATP Finals, you can refer to the official TV schedule for broadcast details.
How Can I Follow the Next Gen ATP Finals Presented by NEOM?
Stay connected and engaged with the Next Gen ATP Finals through various platforms:
- Hashtag: #NextGenATP
- Facebook: Next Gen ATP Finals
- Twitter: @nextgenfinals
- Instagram: @nextgenfinals
Who Won the Last Edition of the Next Gen ATP Finals Presented by NEOM in 2022?
In the previous edition of the Next Gen ATP Finals held in Milan, Brandon Nakashima emerged as the singles champion. He secured a remarkable victory against Jiri Lehecka in the championship match, winning with a score of 4-3(5), 4-3(6), 4-2.
Who Holds the Next Gen ATP Finals Records?
The Next Gen ATP Finals has witnessed some remarkable achievements throughout its history. Here are some notable records:
- Most Titles, Singles: Hyeon Chung, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Jannik Sinner, Carlos Alcaraz, and Brandon Nakashima, each with one title.
- Oldest Champion: Hyeon Chung and Brandon Nakashima, both at the age of 21.
- Youngest Champion: Jannik Sinner, who claimed the title at the age of 18 in 2019, followed by Carlos Alcaraz at the same age in 2021.
- Highest-Ranked Champion: Stefanos Tsitsipas, ranked No. 15, achieved this feat in 2018.
- Lowest-Ranked Champion: Jannik Sinner, ranked No. 95, claimed the title in 2019.
- Last Home Champion: Jannik Sinner, who triumphed in 2019.
- Most Match Wins: Alex de Minaur, with a total of 8 wins.
Witness the future stars of tennis as they battle it out at the Next Gen ATP Finals in Jeddah. This thrilling tournament promises to deliver exceptional talent and fierce competition, captivating tennis enthusiasts worldwide.